COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
We collect personally identifiable information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and telephone number. This may be done when signing up for our newsletter or setting up an account with us. If you make contact with us, either via phone or email, we will also keep a record of this and any personal information you give at that time.
We take the security of your data very seriously, and have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard your data at all times. We store all data collected on servers within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In some cases data may be transferred outside of the EEA to secure servers. In cases such as this the data transfer will be carried out in compliance with all applicable laws.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
The information we collect is used to provide a better customer service. What information we collect and how it is used depends on the interaction you have with our website.
When creating an account with us we ask for certain information so we can do our due diligence when taking on new customers. This includes personal information, such as contact name and contact telephone. We may also require trade references in certain circumstances.
When ordering from us via email/phone or our order portal, we will require all information needed to carry out our obligation to fulfil your order. We use this information to:
- Process and fulfil your order
- Contact you about your order
- Create company reports to analyse purchasing behaviour
- Send you more relevant marketing material (if you have opted into our marketing newsletters)
If you have signed up to our newsletter, we will also use your information to send you more relevant emails. If you have not signed up to our newsletter, we will still send you certain emails, such as order confirmation emails.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Where possible we will not disclose your information outside of our company, however in certain circumstances we may need to. These are highlighted here:
- When we are legally obligated to we may share your personal information with governmental and law enforcement agencies
- If Carson & Carnevale Ltd or a large part of its assets are acquired by a third party, the information we hold on you may be transferred to this 3rd party
- To carry out any obligations arising from contracts entered into between you and us. For example, with our trusted delivery partners in order to deliver your order
- When setting up a new customer we may ask you for references. In this scenario we are required to let the referee know the reason we are contacting them, and in doing so share your name. We will never contact a referee without your knowledge and confirmation
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under the GDPR you have the following rights in regard to the data we hold on you:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling. our right to access the information
For more information on your rights please visit www.ico.org.uk. If you wish to exercise any of the rights above please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.