In spite of the turmoil and difficulties of the last year, we are delighted to have added a range of new agencies and critically acclaimed producers to our portfolio in this time. Firstly, as an agent we were able to welcome a number of wineries from Italy, Spain and USA last year. These producers all meet our rigorous selection criteria of providing an outstanding quality/price ratio, as well as being leaders from their respective regions….
Castellina Chianti Classico, Tuscany – Italy
One of the oldest winemaking estates in Chianti Classico, thriving under the guidance of revered winemaker Franco Bernabei, who has created wines for Felsina, Fontodi (where he created the iconic Flaccianello della Pieve), Folonari and Fattoria di Selvapiana.
Alongside these exclusive agencies, we have also developed relationships with other like-minded importers who do not serve the on-trade directly but value the high levels of service that we can provide to this channel. To this end we also warmly welcome some equally prestigious wineries from Argentina, Australia, Austria, France and South Africa.
Australia (All Channels)
- Petaluma (Clare Valley, Coonawarra & Adelaide Hills)
- Stonier (Mornington Peninsula)
- House of Arras (Tasmania)
- Houghton (Swan Valley)
- Grant Burge (Eden & Barossa Valleys)
- Pol Roger (Champagne)
- Joseph Cattin (Alsace)
- Joseph Drouhin (Burgundy)
- Philippe Guerin (Loire)
- Domaine du Moulin Camus (Loire)
- Barton & Guestier (Multiple Regions)
- Domaine Sergent (Madiran)
- Michel Raynaud (Languedoc-Roussillon)
South Africa (On-Trade)
- The Foundry (Stellenbosch)
- Alheit Vineyards (Multiple Regions)
- Newton Johnson Family (Hemel-en-Aarde)
- Weingut Josef Ehmoser (Wagram)
- Pascual Toso (Mendoza)
You can explore the full list of our agencies and producers here.
Leave A Comment