///Cleto Chiarli Pignoletto DOC “Modena” (Frizzante)

Cleto Chiarli Pignoletto DOC “Modena” (Frizzante)

INTRODUCTION

This Pignoletto is made from 100% Grechetto Gentile – an ancient, indigenous grape varietal – cultivated in the Cleto Chiarli vineyards located on the hills of Modena and Bologna provinces. While 20% of the grapes undergo a 12-hour long maceration, the remaining 80% undergo a soft pressing of whole stalkless grapes, at a controlled temperature (16°C) with an addition of selected yeasts. Then a second fermentation “prise de mousse” ensues in “cuve close”.

TASTING NOTE

Straw-yellow coloured, dry, and lightly sparkling, its round taste and slightly spiced bouquet make it sensational as an aperitif, though it also pairs beautifully with white meats and fish-based dishes.

SKU: CC10697 Category:

Additional information

Country

Italy

Region

Emilia Romagna

Producer

Cleto Chiarli

Main Grape Variety

Grechetto Gentile

Vintage

NV

Alcohol

11.50%

Wine Type

Wine Style

White sparkling