///Cleto Chiarli “Blanc de Blancs” Brut

Cleto Chiarli “Blanc de Blancs” Brut

INTRODUCTION

Chardonnay and Grechetto Gentile vines are selected from the best plots from the Cleto Chiarli Estates. These are cultivated on the hills between Modena and Bologna at an altitude between 100 and 250 meters above sea level, in optimum conditions to produce a white wine with a delicate nose and good structure.After the pressing and maceration of 20% of the grapes, the other 80% is softly pressed with whole grapes at a controlled temperature. Cold settling of the must and subsequent alcoholic fermentation at a low temperature is followed with the addition of selected varietal yeasts, in stainless steel vats. Then filtered must is added for the second fermentation in pressurised steel vats (cuve close) at 16-18°C for about 90 days. Isobaric cold bottling of the sparkling wine obtained through the Charmat Method.

TASTING NOTE

Straw-yellow in colour with greenish tinges. On the palate, it presents a good acidity with a characteristic, slightly aromatic aftertaste. The nose is distinctive with its white-pulp fruit aromas (pear and apple) and light floral notes, which are enhanced by its fine and persistent perlage. Perfect as an appetiser alongside nibbles of any kind, as well as white meats and fish.

SKU: CC10691 Category:

Additional information

Country

Italy

Region

Emilia Romagna

Producer

Cleto Chiarli

Main Grape Variety

Chardonnay, Grechetto

Vintage

NV

Alcohol

12.00%

Wine Type

Wine Style

White sparkling