The initial Rutini Wines winery was founded in 1885 by Felipe Rutini, one of the pioneers of the Argentine wine industry,
in Coquimbito, Maipú. In 1925, Rutini Wines became the first winery to plant vineyards in the now world renowned wine
region of Tupungato. Today, Rutini Wines has 470 hectares of vineyards in Mendoza, planted strategically across varying
sub-regions and altitudes; 370 hectares in Tupungato, 1,235m above sea level; 70 hectares in Altamira, 1,100m above sea
level and 30 hectares in La Consulta, 950m above sea level.
Rutini Wines’ winery was completely renovated in the 1990’s with a core focus to update winemaking technology whilst
preserving the historically significant 19th century architecture. This investment has allowed Mariano Di Paola and his
winemaking team to experiment and further improve the quality of wines available. Today Rutini Wines remains one of
Argentina’s most popular and celebrated premium wine brands.